Introduction

My name is Thakshana Yogeswaran and I am a media student at The Latymer School. My candidate number is 9179.

I am working in Group 3 with Gift Emesi (9044), Angela Chen (9025) and Monica Aghadiuno (9365)

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 evaluation.

Group 3 - Music Video

Inside Panels

Inside Panels
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Sunday 1 November 2015

R+P Post 17: My Chosen Track

After a lot of group meetings and discussions with our teachers, we have decided to choose the track 'Red Planet' by Little Mix.





Title: Red Planet

Artist: Little Mix ft. T-Boz
Year: 2012
Album: DNA 
Written By: T-Boz, Jon Levine and Autumn Rowe
Producer: Jon Levine
Label: Syco Records





The pros and cons are the same as the ones I discussed previously:


Since the song was copyrighted to Sony Music and Syco Records we had to seek permission to use the song so we decided to email them, asking for permission and explaining how we intend to use it as part of our A-level project:


No comments:

Post a Comment