Introduction

My name is Thakshana Yogeswaran and I am a media student at The Latymer School. My candidate number is 9179.

I am working in Group 3 with Gift Emesi (9044), Angela Chen (9025) and Monica Aghadiuno (9365)

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 evaluation.

Group 3 - Music Video

Inside Panels

Inside Panels
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Monday 21 December 2015

R+P Post 24: Planning My Digipak Panels

We sat down as a group and brainstormed some ideas based on research that we had done into existing digipaks, in order to start planning for our digipak panels.

We wrote down what we liked about them and also how we want to incorporate these ideas into our own digipak. 
After discussing all this we drew up our flatplan:


Below is the labeled version explaining in more detail our decisions:


No comments:

Post a Comment