Introduction

My name is Thakshana Yogeswaran and I am a media student at The Latymer School. My candidate number is 9179.

I am working in Group 3 with Gift Emesi (9044), Angela Chen (9025) and Monica Aghadiuno (9365)

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 evaluation.

Group 3 - Music Video

Inside Panels

Inside Panels
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Monday 21 December 2015

R+P Post 33: Reflections on my Role and Contribution During Research and Planning

My individual contributions:

  • I did the research into what similar girlbands wear and how they do their make up and then helped to make decisions about our own costumes, hair and make up.
  • I helped with actually coming up with the make up looks and trying them out
  • I made the flatplan for our website and in order to do this I had to thoroughly research other websites and draw inspiration from them but also make sure I don't miss out any important conventions. 
  • I helped make the set backdrops
  • I filmed most of Gift's individual shots, both static and moving, which meant I got a feel of how to work the camera properly and also learnt about how to manually focus a camera. When we watched the shots back, some of the ones I filmed were however still out of focus so this is something I need to work on leading up to the main shoot.
  • I also helped set up the lighting for the spotlight shot and also other shots so that when it comes to our main shoot, everything is already ready and we know exactly what we want in terms of lighting. 
[ADD PICTURES]

No comments:

Post a Comment