Introduction

My name is Thakshana Yogeswaran and I am a media student at The Latymer School. My candidate number is 9179.

I am working in Group 3 with Gift Emesi (9044), Angela Chen (9025) and Monica Aghadiuno (9365)

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 evaluation.

Group 3 - Music Video

Inside Panels

Inside Panels
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Saturday 10 October 2015

R+P Post 10: Album Covers that have Inspired and Influenced my Ideas


I have researched a number of different album covers and there are quite a few that I found really interesting and appealing. 


I liked the theoretical ones the most, the ones that have a deeper meaning than the first time you look at it. I also find the ones that don't feature the artist on it appealing because it makes you think deeper as to why they might have done that. Since this project is about a debut artist, not having their image on the album cover may not be ideal but its an idea that I find really interesting. 

I then anaylsed one album cover in more detail: The Foals - 'Holy Fire'



I also briefly analysed Ed Sheeran's 'Multiply' album cover: 



No comments:

Post a Comment