Introduction

My name is Thakshana Yogeswaran and I am a media student at The Latymer School. My candidate number is 9179.

I am working in Group 3 with Gift Emesi (9044), Angela Chen (9025) and Monica Aghadiuno (9365)

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 evaluation.

Group 3 - Music Video

Inside Panels

Inside Panels
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Monday 16 March 2015

Construction post 7: My personal contributions to the Shoot Sessions

My roles during our shoot sessions:

1. Camera Operator - this was quite a challenging role as I had to make sure everything about the shot was perfect such as the framing, composition and lighting. I also had to think ahead to try and figure out what the shots would look like edited together and whether or not there would be any continuity errors.


Above is an example of a shot that I filmed. This shot was particularly hard to film as there was limited space in the bathroom and also I had to make sure that the camera and tripod weren't visible in the mirror. Therefore, I had to physically get into the bath with the camera and tripod in order to film this shot. 

2. Director - this was another challenging role as I had to also try and be the character (Guy or Bella) in order to direct the actors well and I had to also act it out for them so that they understood exactly what we wanted of them. 



3. 'Messenger' - I was the person in the group who had contact with Aybala so before each shoot session I'd ask her when she was free, what time she was able to come on location for and what time she had to leave. I would then feed this back to my group and ask them if this was okay and then we would finalise things. 













No comments:

Post a Comment