Introduction

My name is Thakshana Yogeswaran and I am a media student at The Latymer School. My candidate number is 9179.

I am working in Group 3 with Gift Emesi (9044), Angela Chen (9025) and Monica Aghadiuno (9365)

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 evaluation.

Group 3 - Music Video

Inside Panels

Inside Panels
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Monday 16 March 2015

Construction Post 9: My technical learning curve (production and post-production)

I have learnt a lot throughout this project, especially in the production and pre-production stages. Before this project, I knew a little bit about handling cameras and editing but I didn't know much. Throughout this project, I have learned how to do a lot of things like creating smooth shots with the tripod whilst moving the camera, grading, sound adjustment, adding titles and transitions and just this whole project has been a massive learning experience for me.

I have put together a table to show my strengths and weaknesses:


Photographs for evidence:






No comments:

Post a Comment