Introduction

My name is Thakshana Yogeswaran and I am a media student at The Latymer School. My candidate number is 9179.

I am working in Group 3 with Gift Emesi (9044), Angela Chen (9025) and Monica Aghadiuno (9365)

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 evaluation.

Group 3 - Music Video

Inside Panels

Inside Panels
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Sunday 22 March 2015

Question 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I have learnt so much about technologies and how to use them to aid us with our project. Before this project, I wasn't really confident on editing so I think that was the biggest learning experience for me. I have filmed a video explaining exactly what I learnt and how my experience with technology advanced throughout this project.  Here is my video:


Photographs: 

Canon Legria HFG30 Camera 
Close up of camera
Our group edit suite. Dual screens make it easier and more efficient
Me, editing at our edit suite
Adobe Premiere Pro interface
Adobe Audition interface

No comments:

Post a Comment